Spooktacular Halloween Woodland Walk
We are celebrating Halloween early at Bartle Hall and it’s going to be a Spooktacular October with our Halloween Themed Woodland Walk!
Don’t let the little ones miss out this year, bring them along for a Frightfully Good Adventure around our woodland walk where they will be spooked and excited by scary surprises around every corner. They could even win a fang-tastic prize!
The trail is running every day until Monday 2nd November from 9.30am until 4.00pm.
The Woodland Walk is open 9.30 – 4.00 and it is free of charge when you join us for Coffee & Cake or Lunch, which are served at the following times:
– Morning Coffee & Cake served 10am until 11.30am
– Lunch served from 12.00pm
– Afternoon Coffee & Cake served 3.30pm until 5.00pm
We do not take bookings for Coffee & Cake, it is for walk ins only and served on a first come first served basis (weekends can get very busy so we can’t guarantee space although we will try our best).
To 100% guarantee space we recommend you book a table for lunch. The walk is open until 4.00pm so if the lunch slots are full, you could have an early dinner with the kids after the walk.
You can view our menu and book your table for lunch HERE (please add a note in the special request box to say you will be doing the walk when making your booking).
Due to current restrictions, we have to observe social distancing and lowered capacity. Here is a little summary:
- Bookings are not taken for Coffee & Cake and are available on a first come, first served basis. The afternoon coffee and cake slot tends to be quieter.
- Due to track and trace and limited numbers, the walk cannot be used unless you are using the hotel for Coffee & Cake or Lunch.
- On weekends, especially Saturday 31st and Sunday 1st, we are likely to be extremely busy so to 100% guarantee space we would strongly advise booking a table for lunch to avoid disappointment.
- One household or bubble per booking both indoors and and outdoors.
- We strongly advise to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- The walk takes 20-30 minutes depending on how fast you walk.