Directions From M6 J31
- Exit the M6 at Junction 31, Preston South.
- Turn onto the A59 towards Preston.
- Follow the A59 up Brockholes Brow hill and turn right at the mini roundabout onto the A583 Blackpool Road (at the Hesketh Arms Pub).
- Follow this road along past the Deepdale Retail Park on the right, Moor Park on the left, across the A6, pass Haslam Park on the right, Ashton Park on the left, and through 12 sets of traffic lights in total.
- At the next set of lights, with Lea Police Station and National Car Hire on the left, turn right into Lea Road.
- Follow this road along past the Cotty Brook Pub on the right, turn left at the round about, past Lea Primary School on the left, keep right at the Saddle Pub and pass the Sitting Goose Pub on the right.
- Bartle Hall Hotel is just after on the right hand side.
GOOGLE MAPS >
Directions From M6 J32
- Exit the M6 at Junction 32, Preston North.
- Turn onto the A6 Southbound towards Preston, then turn right on to Lightfoot Lane at the first traffic lights.
- At the end of the road turn left onto Tom Benson Way.
- Follow this road along, passing a church on the left, cross a railway bridge, and pass Preston Grasshoppers Rugby Club on the right.
- Keep following the road to a round-about and take the last exit, still sign posted for Cottam.
- Take the first left onto Hoyles Lane.
- Follow this road straight along past a post office and church to the end.
- Turn right, pass the Saddle Pub on the right, pass the Sitting Goose Pub on the right, and Bartle Hall is just after, again on the right hand side.
GOOGLE MAPS >
& Book Online